The Transact vendor portal is the vendor portal for Transline Deutschland GmbH (https://www.transline.de/). There is only one instance of this system running.
In order to use the Transline portal, you need to get an API authentication token from Transline. This is free of charge and will be sent by the partner manager on request if you are a vendor to them.
Expected URL format:
The URL is always https://transact.transline.de/
You need to enter the API authentication token you received on the first page of the onboarding process.
- Purchase orders are supported
Functionality not supported:
- Files are not handled yet
- Projects rejected in BeLazy are not rejected in the Transact, that needs to be done manually
- Queries do not appear in BeLazy
- The project volume comes through, the project cost does not, though your business management system will correctly calculate it, it is only not visible in the list. This is an issue on Transline's side, please request fixing from them.
- You will see all the active projects in BeLazy, also those that have been confirmed. This is because confirmation is not always the vendor's task, the Transline project manager can also set a project to confirmed, and if we were not showing all confirmed projects, these could not be automatically created. In each project's details you can see the confirmation status.